Nature Boy

 I recently read The Reason I Jump, by Naoki Higashida, which was a great find. Then we went to the beach last weekend, just Dan and I, and spent hours wandering, watching, and running along the surf. It was magic. And ever since I've been thinking of this song...

Covered by the great Ella Fitzgerald here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBfuoMpabHY

There was a boy,
A very strange enchanted boy.

They say he wandered very far
Very far, over land and sea.

A little shy and sad of eye,
But very wise was he.

And then one day, a magic day
He passed my way, 
and while we spoke
Of many things, fools and kings,

This he said to me;
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is just to love and be loved in return"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unicorns, all.

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

Pass or Fail